[EnergyPlus_Support] Thermal mass

Dear all,
What is meaning meaning of non-thermal mass walls and
thermal mass walls in EnergyPlus? Are thermal mass
walls supposed to simulate only furniture? I  can not
find an example idf file for my problem I want to
solve. Namely, I would like that my external walls
have thermal mass. Can you direct me to some idf
example?
Best regards
Milorad Bojic, Prof.
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at Kragujevac
University of kragujevac
Serbia and Montenegro

Yahoo! Domains ? Claim yours for only $14.70/year