Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Information about materials properties

A good source of glass properties are the libraries available in WINDOWS 5.  The program also calculates the properties for layered systems of glazing.

Ned Lyon

Senior Project Manager
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.

41 Seyon Street
Building #1, Suite 500
Waltham, MA  02453

Phone:  781-907-9000
Fax:  781-907-9009

>>> mjwitte@xxxxxxxx 5/26/2004 3:29:50 PM >>>
In the DataSets folder, see *Materials.idf for predefined materials.  If you
need data for other materials, consult an engineering handbook or
manufacturer's data.

Mike

On 26 May 2004, at 17:40, leila wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how can i get the following informations for
> different materials. There are any kind of tables with this values?
>
> Materials:
> Thermal Resistance
> Absorptance:Thermal
> Absorptance:Solar
> Absorptance:Visible
>
> Glass:
> Solar Transmittance at Normal Incidence
> Solar Reflectance at Normal Incidence:Front Side
> Solar Reflectance at Normal Incidence:Back Side
> Visible Transmittance at Normal Incidence
> Visible Reflectance at Normal Incidence: Front Side
> Visible Reflectance at Normal Incidence: Back Side
> IR Transmittance at Normal Incidence
> IR Hemispherical Emissivity:Front Side
> IR Hemispherical Emissivity:Back Side
> Conductivity
>
> Thanks for all
>
> Leila Félix Henriques (portuguese student)

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT