RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fatal Error!

Could you please help me to solve the fatal fault ?

  **  Fatal  ** Iteration limit exceeded calculating DX unit compressor
speedDX COOLING COIL SYSTEM 1

The some of the weather data (T, RH, solar intensity, wind speed and wind
direction) were replaced by the data acquired by our weather station in
College Park, MD. So I call the epw name "USA_CollegePark2", which will be
attached in the next email due to the restriction of email size.

Thank you !

Lucia