[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: zone moisture generation

Could you give more details about EQUIPMENT? Which EQUIPMENT are you
refer to? STEAM EQUIPMENT or ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT under Space Gain? If
you have example files could you send them to me?
Thanks a lot.

Hyeun Jun Moon
gt6102a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Lyon"
<eglyon@s...> wrote:
> I have used EQUIPMENT to generate moisture loads in simulations.
You

<gt6102a@p...>
> wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I would like to model a zone with moisture generation. For
example,
> > small room humidifier, cooking, taking a shower in a room, etc.
> > I have used humidity ratio in purchased air to set moisture
> > generation. However this only works when the purchase air is
active.
> > Is there any other good way to represent moisture generation in
> > room?
> > Thanks for your help in advance.
> >
> > Hyeun Jun Moon

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate
> folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
Service.