Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Material properties for moisture MTF

At 10:33 PM 6/9/2004, hjunmoon wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>MTF requires 4 material properties, however I have only limited
>information on specific building materials.
>Could someone tell where are good datasets of material properties
>for moisture MTF which can be used in E+? I also need possible
>ranges of each properties values.

The DataSets Folder includes the file: MoistureMaterials.idf which contains
the MTF moisture properties as well as EMPD moisture properties for several
materials.

In the Engineering Reference (numbered page 24 -- actual page 51) the
section entitled "Moisture Transfer Material Properties" should give you
background and references to help you find information on these for other
materials.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list