[EnergyPlus_Support] infiltration

 i am simulating  a two story office building. there is a corridor on both stories. and in my simulation the corridor is not conditioned b/c the doors are assumed to be opened the whole day, hence it is difficult to control the temperature of the corridors. but i think the temperature of the corridors is less than the outside environment due to the infiltration from the conditiond rooms. so how can i consider the outside environent of the walls which are exsposed to the corridors.

second question i have asked this question last time and mike has replaed to me but i couldn't get it. this is i couldn't understand how to estimate the constants A, B, C, and D in the infiltration equation. in the input output reference it says only they are user specified constants and they are dependent in the external environment.
so is there any one who can help me how to estimate this constants for a given climate. or could send me a note or values of these constants for different climates.

thanks
teklay