RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Controller error messages

But it only shows objects and how they are connected.
It doesn't (yet) show the nodes (they are implied as
the connections between objects).

And if there's an error in your file, it might not create
the SVG.

                      "Griffith, Brent"
                      <brent_griffith@n        To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      rel.gov>                 cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Controller error
                      07/14/2004 06:11          messages
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

Perhaps you missed the tool HVAC-diagram.exe that is distributed with the
current release.
It should be located in the directory ..\EnergyPlus\PostProcess\ .  It
processes output from EnergyPlus and makes a .SVG file that diagrams the
main parts of the HVAC system.