[EnergyPlus_Support] Hydronic Radiant cooling combined with dehumidified ventilation air

Dear All

( I am sending the same mail again because the previous subject  was wrong , it will be " Hydronic Radiant cooling combined with dehumidified ventilation air " )

As a new entrant and user of energyplus i need help and suggestions. Currently i am working on simulating hybrid air conditioning system suitable for humid tropical climate. The project involve supply of dehumidified and treated ventilation air complementing hydronic radiant cooling provided by chilled ceiling panel.

I shall be very keen to exchange ideas with anyone working with similar problems.  we have already developed a climate chamber with the same facility to conduct experiments. Our project data will be used for validating the simulation.

Thank you.

Khizir Mahmud
Research assistant & Graduate Student
University Sains Malaysia