[EnergyPlus_Support] New User

Hi, All,

I'm a new user of Energy+ having an ammount of problems. Just few
words to introduse myself. My name's Ross Simeonova, student of
Environmental Engineering in the Technical University of Crete,
Greece. I'm workin on my final thesis right now with topic passive
solar cooling. The main idea of the thesis is by using E+ and some
other softwares to create a passive solar cooling house in 2
locations - Athens(Greece) and Sofia(Bulgaria). I would like to find
out the best position of the house in the 2 location in order to be
passive solar cooling without use of any technical equipment, just
with the help of window size, shading, plants, building
materials,etc. I have the weather files I need for the simulations
but I don't really understand the way I should create the Input File
for the Building. Could anyone help me with some general advices?
Thanks in advance!

Ross