Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] question about Energy Recovery Ventilator: Stand Alone

I have determined that you can add a fan to your heat exchanger.  You
will need to define a branch with the fan (and you will need another fan
object) and include that branch in the branch list.  It appeared to work
when I tested this configuration.

  BRANCH LIST,
    Air Loop Branches,       !- Branch List Name
    Air Loop Main Branch,    !- Branch Name 1
    Exhaust Branch;

  BRANCH,
    Exhaust Branch,
    1.3, ! your mass flow rate
    FAN:Simple:VariableVolume,  !- Comp3 Type
    Supply Fan 2, !- Comp3 Name
    Heat Recovery Secondary Outlet Node,  !- Comp3 Inlet Node Name
    Exhaust Node, !- Comp3 Outlet Node Name
    ACTIVE; !- Comp3 Branch Control Type