[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ** Fatal ** Air Primary Loop VAV SYS 1 has no air flow

Thanks Mike,

Actually I had autosized everything, but the problem apparently had
its start when I commented out one of my DesignDay statements in
order to get the simulation to run a bit faster.

Because of the straightforwardness of this part of the input file, I
didn't read the documentation.  The E+ programmers might want to
issue a warning if something seems amiss.

Shaun

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@g...> wrote:
> My apologies for the delayed response.
>
> This indicates that the air loop has been sized to zero flow.
First, check
> your AIR PRIMARY LOOP object.  Is the "Primary air design
volumetric flow rate"
> field set to zero?  It must have a value >0 or be set to Autosize.
If that is