Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Exceeding maximum iterations problem

There appears to be a bug affecting this run which combines a VAV system, zone
exhaust fans, and a return fan.  Eliminating the zone exhaust fans fixes the
problem.  It might also work to eliminate the return fan.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx