[EnergyPlus_Support] Types of Materials

Hi,
     I am having some doubts regarding "Surface Construction Elements" -- Material Regular Parameter. In EnergyPlus Software, there are many types of material available... Hence, is it possible for me to find out where are the sources that can recommend me to choose among all these Materials available In EnergyPlus that is suitable for Asia Buildings. Perhaps, can recommend some materials to help... Thank you for your attention! = )

Cheers,
Huilong