[EnergyPlus_Support] COMIS & window transmitted solar

Hi,

I simulated a case that a room has 2 windows (one is facing to east
and the other is facing to west). Using the COMIS method, the window
are scheduled to open all the time. After the simulation, the air
flow rates are normal and acceptable. But when I am looking at the
window/zone transmitted solar, the result is adnormal because it is
assumed the windows are still there (close). It is what I think. Is
it the windows are still be closed when calculating transmitted solar
and the windows are opened when calculating the COMIS ventilation at
the same time? Or I am wrong?

Thanks

lee