[EnergyPlus_Support] design load output questions

Hi

I wonder if someone can help me interpret some of the E+ output.  I'm
trying to do some design sizing.  From one run, I have:

a)  file.CSV - Z1 RADIANT PANEL:Hydronic Low Temp Radiant Cooling Rate
[W](Hourly) = 4161.89 W  (autosized)

b)  file.CSV - ZN1:E PERIM SPC:Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Rate[W]
(Hourly) = 8105.6  (fixed 6 ACH)

c)  file.EIO - DesLoad {W}  Cooling = 10277.00 W

d)  file.ZSZ - ZN1:E PERIM SPC:VANC_INTL CLG .4% DB=>MWB:Des Cool
Load [W] = 11587.44 W

my two questions are:

1. should c and d be the same? or, why not?

2. should (a + b + latent) = c or d?

Thanks

Shaun Martin