Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to Convert BIN Weather Data

The conversion utility is also available on www.doe2.com

----- Forwarded by Drury Crawley/EE/DOE on 08/24/2004 06:20 PM -----

                      "Linda Lawrie"
                      <linda@xxxxxxxxxx        To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to Convert BIN
                      08/24/2004 04:25          Weather Data
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

There is a area in the files area that will allow you to convert the .bin
file to a .fmt file -- DOE formatted file.  The .fmt file can be read by
EnergyPlus Weather Converter.

At 01:28 PM 8/24/2004, Hannah Yan wrote:
> > This is an old question and was by-passed last time.
> >
> > However, similar questions occurs - I want to
> > convert a **.bin to
> > Energy+ or any TXT format.
> >
> > Can anyone advice a conversion tool to do this?

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      To visit your group on the web, go to: