Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Getting humidification to work

Hello,
I have just made some corrections and changes in the Humidistat object
along with the relative humidity setpoint managers for the new EnergyPlus
release.  One of the key points that will be stressed in the input output
reference documentation is that a Humidistat is necessary for the control
zone to provide a moisture load for the setpoint manager to make its
calculation.  This is unnecessary requirement and I am not sure how you
made it to this point without having one in your input file.  As a first
step I would add the humidistat object and see what happens with your
simulation.

Thanks Richard Liesen