Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus and HAP by CARRIER

EnergyPlus can report annual and monthly loads in several ways.  You can report
loads hourly and use a spreadsheet to determine peak and annual loads.  Or you
can use Report:Table:Monthly to report monthly max and total loads.  My guess
is that you will need to use a spreadsheet in order to take EnergyPlus results
and calculate equivalent values to compare with HAP.

Mike

On 28 Sep 2004, at 18:05, cmsoliveira2004 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm doing a simulation of a building, to find the heating and
> cooling loads only in the months of january and august. I've no
> problem there, everything runs ok.
>
> Now, i'm running the same building through HAP by CARRIER, and the
> results i get are a little different from what i expected, as i only
> get the load peaks (of all year, and not the fore mentioned months)
> and not all values like energyplus.
>
> My objective is to compare the results between the two programs.
>
> Can energyplus give the results like HAP, or vice-versa, or can't
> there be done any direct comparision?
>
> Sorry for the bad english.
>
> TIA

> http://www.energyplus.gov