Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant system flow mismatch

Check the autosized flow rate for the cooling coils.  Does the sum of those
water flow rates equal or exceed the specified flow rate for the plant loop?
Mixing hard sizes with autosizing does not always behave as expected.  The
autosizing algorithms do not have full knowledge of other system component
inputs.  If this does not explain the problem, please send your input file to
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx or upload to the yahoo files area.

Mike

On 22 Nov 2004, at 18:41, sm278424 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you interpret message this, please...  I've defined the
> Volumetric Flow Rate {m3/s} to the PLANT LOOP, and the LOW TEMP
> RADIANT SYSTEM:CONSTANT FLOW, but have autosized both COILs for the
> central air handler.
>
> Flow mismatch in radiant system--result will be an energy imbalance--
> should not get this error
> WaterInjectionRate=-1.15E-005, in Radiant System=Z1SW RADIANT PANEL
>
> Thanks
> Shaun Martin

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: