Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] missing .idd file

You need to have your Energy+.ini point to where the IDD is.

(It should be in the same place that the EnergyPlus.exe resides).

See page 21 in the GettingStarted document for some description.  (It may
be other places as well -- you can search, if you have the Acrobat reader
that will search, from the Document main menu).  Just enter "Energy+.ini"
as the keyword to search on.

At 05:49 AM 12/1/2004, Ali_Ajmi wrote:
>I tried to run the E+ from external drive. I have done the change to the
>batch files, however, it is still give me a message saying the .idd file
>is missing in the path with c:\energy~1.idd where i am working form U
>drive. Anyone could help please.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list