[EnergyPlus_Support] Forcing system behavior

Hi, again,

I'm modeling a single zone with a VAV system and a radiant panel. I
control the mixed air temp, HC water inlet and CC water inlet with
the AIR LOOP OUTLET node, which is controlled by a SETPOINT MANAGER
to a setpoint of 12.2C.

What happens at peak cooling load is both the radiant panel and the
VAV box go to full flow, and E+ allows the AIR LOOP OUTLET
temperature to modulate.

My questions:

1. Is there any way to lock in the AIR LOOP OUTLET temp in order to
allow the supply volume to vary?

2. Can the supply temp and volume both be locked at specific values,
so that the radiant panel modulates more fully?  Can you suggest
appropriate radiant panel schedules for this?

3. In our models we've seen the FANGER PMV produce PPD values of
between 6-10% when zone mean air temperatures are relatively high eg
77-79F (the PPD formula is from the Engineering doc).  Does this make
sense to you?  The comfort band seems too wide, in most buildings
complaints start flowing whenever zone DB temperatures exceed 75F.

4. When we get UNMET DEMAND on our plant loops in these simulations,
the values are very high, much more than the total zone loads would
ever be. We can't explain the values.

5. With this model the total zone load is the rad panel cooling rate
+ the CC rate, but the Zone/Sys Cooling Rate values are all over the
place (but usually quite low). Why should this be?

Thanks
Shaun Martin