Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] sos!

1. Zone13 is cooking (over 100C).  This is the source of the psychrometric
errors.

2.  Some walls are slightly cooler than the outdoor dry bulb at night.  This is
normal.  The sky temperature is approximately -25C at those times.

3.  Zone13 and Zone16 have adiabatic floors.  This is why they are warmer than
similar zones.

4.  The ground temperatures are too extreme.  The entered values look more like
undisturbed (open field) ground temperatures.  The ground under a conditioned
building is usually more in the range of 2-3C cooler than the inside
temperature.  Use the slab program, or use 18C as a default.  See the Auxiliary
Progams document for instructions for the Slab program.

5.  To add temperature controls, add ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC, PURCHASED AIR,
and related objects.  See PurchAir.idf example file.

On 8 Dec 2004, at 9:44, ping sun wrote:

> hi,
>    I have upload my idf file,please hlpe me to check it thank you !
>    I simulate a six stories building.In order to find the fault easily,I
>    simulate the first story. In the result that the temperature of the outside
>    surface is lower than Outdoor Dry Bulb,or higher than 90¡æ.I can not find the
>    reason!
>   please help me thank you!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: