[EnergyPlus_Support] ** Fatal ** Pond has been frozen for 30 consecutive hours. Program terminates

Dear all,
I want to simualate a little more complex system,
1, In Summer, I use a pond as a condenser for a
heatpump:watertowater cooling.
2, In Winter, use a solar collect system as a heat source for a
heatpump:watertowater Heating.
3, for the zones, use three ahu to supply direct air.
4, I have added some Schedules and system availability managers to
contol the plant loop and  condenser loop to act as I wanted. but
when i simaulate it for a whole year, I encounter a fatal error like
this:
   ** Warning ** Pond is frozen; Pond model not valid
   **   ~~~   ** Pond is frozen; Pond model not valid
   ** Warning ** Pond is frozen; Pond model not valid
   **   ~~~   ** Pond is frozen; Pond model not valid
   ** Warning ** Pond is frozen; Pond model not valid
   **   ~~~   ** Pond is frozen; Pond model not valid
   ** Warning ** Pond is frozen; Pond model not valid
   **   ~~~   ** Pond is frozen; Pond model not valid
   **  Fatal  ** Pond has been frozen for 30 consecutive hours.
Program terminates.
I think I have switched off the cooling plant and condenser loops,
although Pond is frozen, hot water plant loop should be available.
why does it happend ? I will upload my idf files.
Thank you.
HeTao