De: eckehardfiedler [mailto:eckehard.fiedler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: lunes, 10 de enero de 2005 16:50
Para: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [EnergyPlus_Support] Window5 Data

Hello,

does anybody use the Window5 export to E+ to create the window
construction? We tried the example from the help files but got only
errors:

    ** Severe  ** No match on WINDOW5 data file for
Construction=DOUBLECLEAR, or error in data file.

I placed the example datafile from the datasets-subdir into the
working directory and placed the following lines into the idf

CONSTRUCTION FROM WINDOW5 DATA FILE,
DOUBLECLEAR;

So, there should not be any problem.

Any idea?

Best regards
Eckehard

 <http://www.energyplus.gov> http://www.energyplus.gov

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: