Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem on air conditioning equipment

Zones which are conditioned require ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC and associated
objects.

AIR CONDITIONER:WINDOW:CYCLING should be listed in the ZONE EQUIPMENT LIST, and
you do not need DIRECT AIR or a SETPOINT MANGER with this type of system.

See ExampleFiles\WindAC.idf and WindACAuto.idf for examples of this type of
system.

Mike

On 16 Jan 2005, at 20:14, wah wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Hello. I am a greenhorn in EP.
> I have a problem in activating my air conditioning equipment.
> I set it in the Controlled Zone Equipment Configuration and Zone Equipment List.
> For the heating and cooling control, I set the temperatures in schedule, and
> link it to the air cond node in Set Point Manager: Scheduled (What is the
> difference between this and Zone Control and Thermostat?) But when i call for
> the report variable EnergyTransfer, the values are 0. Does this mean that my air
> conditioner is not working? I have uploaded my problem file: File Name:
> AirCondProb Creater: solarbijin
>
> Greatly appreciate any help on this.
> Please have a nice day.
>
> Pui Wah, Osaka