[EnergyPlus_Support] Temp can't meet setpoint

Hi,
  I run a simulation and find that the zone temp can't meet setpoint.
I check the zone inlet node temp and vav outlet node temp.I find when
heating,the vav outlet node meet the supply air setpoint(16) and the
zone inlet node temp rise more during controlled period(53-
56).Howerer,the zone temp can't meet setpoint(20).when cooling,the
vav outlet node(14-15) can't meet the the supply air setpoint(12) and
the zone temp can't meet the setpoint too.
  How can 1 adjust it?I'v upload the idf(pch-03.idf).
  Thanks for your help.

 pch