[EnergyPlus_Support] Looking for 3rd party developers of EnergyPlus software

Mark Hydeman (see email below) asked me to post this to the EnergyPlus
group.  Please respond individually to him as noted below.  They are
seeking any international (i.e. non-USA) reponses too.

I am doing a project which includes a survey of commercial software
developers that are producing interfaces and/or ancillary tools for use
with EnergyPlus (either current or in development).  Below is the list
that I have compiled so far.  This includes software for compliance with
California's energy code and commercial HVAC load calculations.  Please
send me any additional tools that you are aware of and a contact if you
have one (with email address if possible).

Thanks,

Mark Hydeman

Mark Hydeman, P.E., Principal, Taylor Engineering, LLC
1305 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 101, Alameda CA 94501-1028
(510) 749-9135 office, (510) 749-9136 fax, (415) 602-9982 mobile

mhydeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.taylor-engineering.com

also send to:
Gwelen Paliaga,
<mailto:gpaliaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>gpaliaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Energy Plus Utilities
http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/ep_utilities.html
*       IDF-Editor
*       EP-Launch
*       IFCtoIDF
GUIs
http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/third_party_tools.html
*       Design Builder http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/
*       EP-Quick http://www.glazersoftware.com/ep-quick.htm
*       EPlusInterface http://www.coolshadow.com/EPlusInterface/
*       E+IEQ http://www.taitem.com/
3rd Party Tools
http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/third_party_tools.html
*       DrawBDL http://www.drawbdl.com/
*       EcoTect http://www.squ1.com/
*       Green Building Studio http://www.greenbuildingstudio.com/
*       DrawEzPlus and EzPlus-Parm
http://www.deringergroup.com/Software/EPlusTools.htm.
*       TSe+ http://www.tse-inc.net/tseplus/
Other 3rd Party Tools (not on EnergyPlus site)
*       SPARK http://gundog.lbl.gov/VS/spark.html
*       COMIS http://epb1.lbl.gov/comis/
Current Title 24 Compliance Tools
http://www.energy.ca.gov/efficiency/computer_prog_list.html
*       EnergyPro http://www.energysoft.com/
*       eQuest http://www.doe2.com/
*       CalRES http://www.energy.ca.gov/title24/calres_software/
*       MicroPAS http://www.micropas.com/
Loads Programs
*       Trace http://www.trane.com/commercial/software/trace/
*       HAP http://test.carrier-commercial.com/software/
*       WrightSoft/Wright-Suite Commercial
http://www.wrightsoft.com/product/default.asp?country=US
*       Elite/CHVAC http://www.elitesoft.com/web/hvacr/chvacx.html
*       YorkCalc
http://www.york.com/products/esg/products/YorkEngineeredProducts.asp?cnt_Model_ID=138&Display=54&View=ON&ShowSubsID=138&Model=138