	From: ingdallolio [mailto:ing.dallolio@xxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Mon 1/24/2005 8:38 AM
	To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Solar collector example file

	All,
	I'm looking to the solar collector example file (that comes with E+),
	in the output file I get, the WATER HEATER SOURCE OUTLET NODE:System
	Node Temp[C](TimeStep) ( column H in the speadsheet )  is not the
	same as the COLLECTOR LOOP INLET NODE:System Node Temp[C](TimeStep)(
	column J in the spreadsheet), does that make sense ? are they not the
	same node ?
	Thanks a lot for reading this.
	Andrea.

  _____

	Yahoo! Groups Links

	*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

	*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: