[EnergyPlus_Support] A question about Zone Lise Multiplier

Hello, everyone:

I have a question about using the "Zone List" & "Zone Group" objects.  Right now, I just simulate one typical floor for a multi-floor building. Since the fan energy use is not linear to the air flow rate. I am considering using the zone list and zone group to mimic this multiple floors.

In my model, I set up zone list and then Zone Group and set "zone list multiplier" as 6.  Then I increase the system air flow rate, chilled water flow, hot water flow and other system parametrics also 6 times to match the reauired air flow and so on.

Do I need to multiply zone equipments capacity? For example, if I have radiant cooling slab system and baseoard, do i need to multiply this capacity of equipment?  And do I also need to multiply the "zone air flow rate" and associated capacity of reheat coils?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Zhen