Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Surface Inside Temperature?

1.  Conduction from outside, radiant heat transfer from other surfaces (perhaps
the roof is hot and warming the walls?), radiant/visible gains from internal
loads, and solar gains will all impact the inside surface temperature.

2.  No.  In the PLANT SIZING object, the "Design loop delta T" is used to
autosize flow rates which would impact the return water temperatures in the
simulation.  But there is no way to control return temperatures.

Mike

On 28 Jan 2005, at 2:24, zyyh9819 wrote:

> Hi,
>   I run a simulation and find that the Zone/Sys Air Temp meet the
> setpoint(24), but Surface Inside Temperature of the EXTERIOR WALL is
> too high(29~30). I do not know whether this result is reasonable or
> not and in the idf file what input will affect the surface inside
> temperature.
>   I have another question. In chilled water loop I can set the
> supply temp of the chilled water. Can I set the return temp of the
> chiller water?

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links