[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file Convert

Dear Linda,
  Is it possible to add a custom format in weather convertor?If
yes,then Energyplus may be very useful in our station;otherwise,the
weather problem may be a fatal problem.

  I want to develop a program myself to convert it to *.epw.But i
don't know how to calculate the remain variables by using these
knowable variables.Can you give some suggestions?

  Appreciated your help.Thanks!
  pch

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hbn_pch" <hbn_pch@y...>
wrote:

> Hi,linda
>   The weather file is developed for building in China by Joe Huang
> and Dr. ZHANG Qingyuan.I've uploaded a example file
> (Guangzhou.zip).The city is Guangzhou,latitude is 23.13
> (deg),longitude is 113.32(deg),time zone is 8(hr),elevation is 8
> (m).The units are following:
>
> //Month//Day//Hour//Dry bulb Temperature(*0.1 Deg
Celsius)//Relative

<linda@l...>
> wrote:
> > The format does not look familiar to me.  What produced it?
> >
> > What units is each data element in?
> >
> > I may use it for testing the custom format option of the Weather
> converter
> > but need to know the location (latitude, longitude, time zone,
> elevation
> > (m), city name, etc)
> >
> > At 02:54 AM 1/26/2005, hbn_pch wrote:
> > >   The weather file i got contain following
tems:Month/Day/Hour/Dry