[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: the condenser fan energy for air-cooled chiller

Dear,
Thank you very much for your reply, your advice is very helpful. Now
I still have a question, namely, which is the proper value of the
condenser fan power ratio?

Best,

Stewart

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "donbshireyiii"