Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Electricity Error

This could mean the chiller is not operating at all during those months, or it
could be a mistake in the reporting inputs.  First, turn on report variable
"Chiller Evap Heat Trans Rate" to confirm if the chiller is operating.  If the
chiller is operating, then check the reporting inputs and make sure there is
not a schedule attached to the electiricity variable which may be supressing
reporting during these months.   If the chiller is not running, check if there
is a demand on the chilled water loop, "Plant Loop Cooling Demand".  Once you
determine what is operating and what is not, you should be able to find which
controls or schedules need fixing.

Mike

On 30 Mar 2005, at 6:28, energypluser wrote:

> Dear Mike,
>
>      When I used the electric chiller as the cooling resources for a
> entire year simulation, I get some warning about the humidity ratio
> calculations. But I find that the electricity from April to September
> do not output at all, and I can not calculate the Mean COP then.
>
>      So what do you think is the cause for this situation?
>      Thank you in advance.
>
>                                         charlie

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is: