Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Help

In some cases, this type of error can occur during cooling coil iterations, and
it has no impact on the results.  In other cases, this could indicate that
conditions in the zones or air loop are out of range, and the results may not
be valid.  It is impossible to tell without running the file here.  Please
upload to the files area in the Problem_Submittals folder.

Mike

On 30 Mar 2005, at 5:38, energypluser wrote:

> Dear ALl,
>    I got another problem here now. Because the internal gains in the
> exaple files are usually small, I changed the values and the size of
> the zones. But after the simulation, there are 6 warnings as follow;
>
> ** Warning ** Calculated Humidity Ratio is invalid (PsyWFnTdbRhPb)
>    **   ~~~   **  Occurrence info=CHICAGO IL USA TMY2-94846
> WMO#=725300, 01/02 15:20 - 15:30
>    **   ~~~   **  Dry-Bulb= 99.84 Relative Humidity (fraction)= 1.00
> Pressure= 98366.66
>    **   ~~~   ** Calculated Humidity Ratio= -25.0268 ... Humidity Ratio
> set to .00001
>
>    Does it have a effect on the cooling and heating loads results?
>    How to settle it down?
>
>    Thank you in advance.
>
>                                         Charlie

> http://www.energyplus.gov