From: Arno Dentel [mailto:arno.dentel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 6:20 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Read an external file

Hello.
It is possible to read in an external file with precalculated hourly
values in EnergyPlus?
This can be usefull, if I want to have a certain supply temperature for
the ventilation-system.
In this way I try to simulate a air to soil heat exchanger.

Arno

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: