[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: CO2 buildup control

Thank you for your help,

I instantiated a ventilation:mechanical into my idf file?

VENTILATION:MECHANICAL,
    MechVentController,      !- Mechanical ventilation object name
    Plant Workhours Sched,   !- Availability schedule name
    AHU3 Serviced Zones,     !- Zone name 1
     .001,                   !- Ventilation rate per unit floor area
1 {m3/s-m2}
     .012;                   !- Ventilation rate per occupant 1
{m3/s-person}

However, I retrieved the following warning?

   ** Warning ** Zone name = ZFLR3CLOSECONTROL in
VENTILATION:MECHANICAL object name = MECHVENTCONTROLLER is not on
the same air loop as Controller:Outside air = AHU3 OA CONTROLLER
   **   ~~~   ** This zone will not be used and the simulaiton will
continue...

Thus, my mechanical controller is no longer working. The zone
highlighted in the warning IS serviced by that AHU so can anyone
recognise an area of focus to fix this problem?

Kind regards

-Elmer Morrissey

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "donbshireyiii"