[EnergyPlus_Support] Unitary System Problem

I am trying to model a residential home for my Master's Degree Plan
B paper and am running into problems with the unitary system.  I am
modeling the home as a single zone and using the
FURNACE:BLOWTHRU:HEATCOOL as the plant.  I have specified the fan,
gas coil, and DX coil.  When I run the model, I get the following
error (60,000 times):

** Warning ** COIL:DX:COOLINGBYPASSFACTOREMPIRICAL "DX COIL" - Air
volume flow rate per watt of rated total cooling capacity is out of
range.
   **   ~~~   **  ...VolumeFlowperRatedTotCap=3.085E-006 Occurrence
info=CHICAGO IL USA TMY2-94846 WMO#=725300, 04/07 17:30 - 17:45
   **   ~~~   ** Expected range for VolumeFlowperRatedTotalCapacity=
[3.3560E-005--6.7130E-005]
   ** Warning ** Enthalpy out of range (PsyTsatFnHPb)

Based on the text of the error, it appears that the airflow rate is
too low and the cooling coil is having problems.  I think I modeled
everything correctly, put the unitary system on the air loop and
connected it to the zone using a DIRECT AIR component as described
in the Input/Output reference.  I am modeling a 4 Ton cooling system
with 400 CFM/Ton.  This amounts to about 14,000 Watts and 0.75 m^3/s
airflow rate.  When I do a quick calcualtion, this should be about
5.35e-5 m^3/sW (0.75/14000) and should be right in the middle of the
acceptable range (3.35e-5 to 6.7e-5).  For some reason, the model is
not seeing the airflow or is incorrectly calculating the cooling
load.  I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions, or has run
into this problem in the past with the Unitary system.  I am using
the FAN:SIMPLE:ONOFF component with 0.75 m^3/s flow rate.

I would really appreciate any suggestions/help..

Thanks