[EnergyPlus_Support] how to create a modified weather file

Dear E+ User,

I am writing my Diploma about the E+ interface DesignBuilder from
Andy Tindale, UK.

cause I try to apply (partly) a validation euro norm for summer
overheating simulation, I have to give in specific weather data.

I tried
1)to modify a epw file directly and
2)to convert a epw file into csv format, modify it and to convert it
(E+ weather converter) to epw again

both doesn´t work

1) I couldn´t store it as a epw, just as a normal EXCEL file,
which
is not readable by DesignBuilder/E+
2)the convertation back to csv failed

Any idea?

Thanks for any thoughts and feedback in advance!

Regards,
Konstantin
Hamburg, Germany