[EnergyPlus_Support] Waiting for your help

Linda and Mike ,
      I can¡¯t download the latest public release version from the
Energyplus web , maybe something is wrong with the net of our country,
for other cities are the same .Can you send me the version to my Email¡ª
shirley213213@xxxxxxx.
     I have run my .idf file with other¡¯s Energyplus software which
was downloaded in Feb. of this year,and I think it should be the latest
one, but the Excel is still empty. I have checked that I have no rvi
file ,my output variables are according to the ESO file of the same
name. The ERR file has no clew, but the screen after running shows
there are 16174  Warning ; 1Severe Errors.
     What¡¯s wrong with my .idf file? Waiting for your help!
     Thanks a lot!