[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: g-value vs. SHGC

Tank you Mahabir and Edward, I already got the simulation manual of
WINDOW5 and now (thank you Mahabir) I got the NFRC200 too. BUT...the
simulation manual and the NRFC say nothing about the calculation
procedure of the SHGC of the glazing they just describe the boundary
conditions (outside/inside temperature, wind) for the calculation
with the procedure according to ISO 15099...which means I still like
to have the description of the calculation procedure of the ISO
15099. Probably any University skripts available at the WWW which
covers the ISO...? Couldn´t find anything until now, and if I buy it
from the ISO company the price is ca. 140 euro..to much for a poor
student:-)
Thankful for every help or idea,
Konstantin

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mahabir Bhandari"