[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather File for Hong Kong

One of the most requested weather locations (which we haven't had) is Hong
Kong. We are pleased to announce that a typical meteorological year weather
file for Hong Kong is now available:
http://www.energyplus.gov/cfm/weatherdata_int.cfm#CHN   (and scroll down to
Hong Kong).

The Hong Kong TMY file was jointly developed by Dr TT Chow and ALS Chan of
the City University of Hong Kong, supported by a CERG grant from the
Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region,
China.

Our thanks to Dr Chow for sharing this file with the EnergyPlus simulation
community.
???

These new data bring the total number of weather files available on the
EnergyPlus web site to 915 with 295 in the US, 55 in Canada, and 565 in 100
other countries.  All the data are available for download from the
EnergyPlus web site:

http://www.energyplus.gov/cfm/weatherdata.html

If you know of other typical weather data that could be shared with
EnergyPlus and ESP-r users (or the 15 other simulation programs that can
read E/E weather files), please contact us directly.  We know of two other
data sets in preparation--for India and Portugal--which we will post to the
web site as they become available.

EnergyPlus team