Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to model an air cooled heat pump?

I think we have seen this question before. As I recall it was an Italian
product, basically
an air-cooled chiller (central plant) with piping that allowed it to
alternatively act as a heatpump;
that is, heat water in the loop rather than cool it. This is a piece if
central plant equipment which we
do not have. It might have gotten into the punchlist.

Fred