[EnergyPlus_Support] A failure in R1-2-2? Sometimes .dxf files are not created

Hi all.
After downloading the last release of EP (1.2.2) I
have run several .idf examples in the ExampleFiles
directory.
Most of them work properly. But I've found problems
for example in "5ZoneAirCooled" and "FanCoilAutoSize".
After running the simulation, I press the "Drawing
File" button and a WinEPDraw error message in Spanish
languaje appears: "Error 53 en tiempo de ejecucion: No
se ha encontrado el archivo: EPlusDrw" (English
translation-> "Error 53 in runtime: File not found:
EPlusDrw").
When I press OK another message appears (now in
English):"Viewing cancelled. No drawing file found or
is older than input file and WinEPDraw not working.
Try rerunning simulation".
When I go to the ExampleFiles directory, the .dxf file
hasn't been created.
Have you found this problem in your new release? Is it
only a problem of the Spanish version?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Pedro Manuel Rodrigo Cruz