[EnergyPlus_Support] Restructuring of EnergyPlus weather data for download

With the addition of so many new weather files over the last year,
the web pages for downloading weather data on the EnergyPlus
web site were taking much too long to process and load.

Today, we revamped the weather data download portion of
the web site and divided the data based on the World
Meteorological Organization's  regions/continents:

www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data.cfm

Africa (WMO Region 1)
Asia (WMO Region 2)
South America (WMO Region 3)
North and Central America (WMO Region 4)
Southwest Pacific (WMO Region 5)
Europe (WMO Region 6)

With two clicks from this web page, you now can get to a much faster
list of the available locations and download data for each country.
We recommend that you download the ZIP for each location--it contains
the EPW (EnergyPlus/ESP-r weather format data) file, DDY (design
conditions), and the STAT (statistics on the weather file).

The EnergyPlus team