From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Drury.Crawley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: May 10, 2005 9:37 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Warnings

Greg,

There are almost 200 example input files of various configurations
in the EnergyPlusV1-2-2\ExampleFiles directory (created when you
install EnergyPlus).

Most have names that attempt to describe the feature that is being
demonstrated... ie.  5ZoneNightVent1  or 5ZoneAutoDXVAV.
We plan to post most of these on the web site over the summer
as well as a description of each input file and what it includes.

                      "Greg Mullins"

                      <gregmullins@xxxxxxxx>       To:
EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                     cc:

                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho      Subject:  RE:
[EnergyPlus_Support] Warnings
                      ogroups.com

                      05/10/2005 12:27 PM
|--------------------------|
                      Please respond to             | ( ) Federal Record

                      EnergyPlus_Support            | (*) Not a Federal
Record |

|--------------------------|

                                     User Filed as: Not Categorized in ERMS

--------|

       | If this external e-mail is a record and you are the first EERE
recipient, click the|
       |           'File to ERMS' button in the toolbar to categorize this
e-mail           |

--------|

Hello Ali,

We are somewhat new to the software, and were wondering if you could/would
share one or two files with us that you have completed in the past?

Any basic building you have would really help. I hope to one day be able to
assist other users like you have done.

Sincerely,

Greg Mullins

Quality Energy