[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: About the evaporator outlet temp of electric chiller

Dear Mike

    Could please tell me some methods to controll the leaving
temperature of chiller and let it float in a range.
    Thank you in advance.

                                                     charlie

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@g...> wrote:
> With dual setpoints, EnergyPlus would use the upper setpoint to
control
> chillers, and the lower setpoint to control boilers.  EnergyPlus
will not
> control chillers to float within a range as described below.
>
> Mike
>

> On 12 May 2005, at 6:39, energypluser wrote:
>
> > Dear all:
> >
> >    I set the chiller evaporator outlet node for the Loop
Temperature