Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] regarding output of energyplus

HI Kir,

If you just want to draw a graph like that, Excel is enough. You can also try SPSS.

Allen

kir kumar <kirank209@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,
  I am a beginner in learning energy plus. I just tried to perform simulations using sample input and weather files on the EPlaunch window. I have few questions regarding the output obtained.

           Actually I am just trying to plot a graph between dry bulb temperature and energy consumption . The output is in several format like text files, spreadsheet, drawing and HTMl. The output file I am looking at is a .csv spreadsheet file(5ZoneDesignInputcoolingcoil.csv). I have sent as an attachment the file I am using for plotting the graph.Please correct me if I am looking at the wrong file for output. I am confused how to calculate energy consumption each hour. There are several collums in that file containing wattage. Which collums do i need to consider for calculating energy consumption for each dry bulb temperature.
kiran

 Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!