Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] regarding output of energyplus

Hi Allen,
I am sorry, I could not send you the attachment but now i uploaded the spread sheet file in a folder. The name of the folder is eplus-output. If any one can go through the spreadsheet file and can suggest me, what are the collumns that i need to take into account for calculating energy consumption, that will be great( actually there are several collums like plenum 1, space 1, space 2, space 3, bla bla bla) .I am getting confused that what collums do i need to consider for calculating energy consumption.
kiran

Bing Dong <allen_dongenergy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI Kir,

If you just want to draw a graph like that, Excel is enough. You can also try SPSS.

Allen

kir kumar <kirank209@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,
  I am a beginner in learning energy plus. I just tried to perform simulations using sample input and weather files on the EPlaunch window. I have few questions regarding the output obtained.

           Actually I am just trying to plot a graph between dry bulb temperature and energy consumption . The output is in several format like text files, spreadsheet, drawing and HTMl. The output file I am looking at is a .csv spreadsheet file(5ZoneDesignInputcoolingcoil.csv). I have sent as an attachment the file I am using for plotting the graph.Please correct me if I am looking at the wrong file for output. I am confused how to calculate energy consumption each hour. There are several collums in that file containing wattage. Which collums do i need to consider for calculating energy consumption for each dry bulb temperature.
kiran

Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!