RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] WindowShadingControl + Schedule + ONifHighZoneAirTemp

Dear Mike,

To reproduce the problem, I have modified the windowtests.idf and I have
added the schedule condition to the "WINDOWSHADINGCONTROL,DOUBLE PANE WITH
SCREEN" object.

I run the simulation with the winter and summer design days and I check the
following variables about the window controlled by the above mentioned
object:
ZN003:WALL001:WIN001:Fraction of Time Shading Device Is On [](TimeStep)
ZN003:WALL001:WIN001:Surface Ext Sunlit Fraction [](Hourly)
ZN003:WALL001:WIN001:Window Solar Absorbed:Shading Device[W](Hourly)

The control is defined to have 0 values in winter, and the winter design day
has a sky clearness of 1. Under these conditions, the shading control should
be off for the winter design day, but I'm getting non-zero values for the
above mentioned variables.

The schedule is defined as follows:

SCHEDULE:COMPACT,Sombra Solo Verano,  !- Name
    Any Number,              !- ScheduleType
    THROUGH: 5/15,          !- Complex Field #1
          FOR: AllDays,            !- Complex Field #2
          UNTIL: 24:00,0,
    THROUGH: 9/30,          !- Complex Field #1
          FOR: AllDays,            !- Complex Field #2
          UNTIL: 07:00,0,
          UNTIL: 22:00,1,
          UNTIL: 24:00,0,
    THROUGH: 12/31,          !- Complex Field #1
          FOR: AllDays,            !- Complex Field #2
          UNTIL: 24:00,0;               !- Complex Field #4

Thanks for your attention,

Miguel Angel