Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] 100% outside air not fulfilled

My guess is that the outside air controller actuated node is pointing to the oa
inlet node on the mixing box, but it should be pointing to the OA inlet node to
the heat exchanger.  From the Input Output Reference for the OA controller:

Field: Actuated_Node

The name of the node that is associated with the outside air damper. This
should be the outermost air node on the outside air path connected to the
outside air stream for the mixer associated with this outside air controller.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx